Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
Looks like I won't have my char posted tongiht, but I have much of it done. Lots of math to do with an artificer, and I'm working to become more familiar with item creation.

Urbandruid

First Post
Your first project should be to build something to do the math for you. You could call it Bront's Infernal Adding Machine. Or you could franchise a string of devices and start your own company. Infused Bront Machines.

And I have a question for our benevolent GM.

Would you allow a Hobgoblin (EL 1) or are we going straight by the standard PC races. Either way is okay with me but I thought I'd ask.

Gomez

First Post
Isida,
You might want to adjust the Hit Dice on your character sheet. 8d8+24 is a bit much for a 3rd level character! :D 3d10+12 is correct.

taitzu52

First Post
Methinks that I'll be going for a House Orien rogue. This'll give me opportunity to play a face man (with 2 warforged, that shouldn't be too hard ;) ). I'll go more swashbuckling than dungeon crawly, but with an artificer onboard, that should help with devices and locks.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Gomez said:
Isida,
You might want to adjust the Hit Dice on your character sheet. 8d8+24 is a bit much for a 3rd level character! :D 3d10+12 is correct.
Whoopsie, sorry, I had copied that template from another character.

Urbandruid

First Post
I've listed a Hobgoblin Fighter Lvl 2 for your approval.

Let me know what you think!

EDIT:
No healers so far... hmmm should we all chip in for a wand of cure light?

Gomez

First Post
UrbanDruid,
I read over your characters background. You might need to reread the first paragraph of the first post of this tread. This game is not set in Sharn.

Willowhaunt,
A elven fighter/wizard would be fine.

Urbandruid

First Post
I know... I'll add a bit to the end. That's just where I'm From. I've run off in hopes of forgetting about the past. This boat, this province... that's where I am.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases