• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Bobitron

Explorer
Mithran said:
This game look's interesting but I don't have the Ebberon books. :(
If we can work around that somehow I think I'd like to play a wizard. (which I don't think we have yet?.)

Mithran, I appreciate your interest, but I think I want players with the Eberron book.

Bobitron

Explorer
Ferrix said:
If the half-celestial doesn't fly, I'll just end up going fighter-cleric-exorcist of the sacred flame

Your heart is in the right place, but I want to stick with only humans, with the only exception being the warforged I mentioned. I do like the idea of celestial blood. Maybe you could work it into the concept without using the full template? Maybe the 'breeding' didn't work out as well as planned, and he was turned over to the care of one of the Faithful. A bit of 'Hunchback of Notre Dame', but without the deformity ;)

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Your heart is in the right place, but I want to stick with only humans, with the only exception being the warforged I mentioned. I do like the idea of celestial blood. Maybe you could work it into the concept without using the full template? Maybe the 'breeding' didn't work out as well as planned, and he was turned over to the care of one of the Faithful. A bit of 'Hunchback of Notre Dame', but without the deformity ;)

Cool with me, I was just thinking crazy zealous genius style and figured they'd try to breed a super soldier or something like that. Heheh..

LogicsFate

First Post
I have 2 possible concepts (story deficient for now) if there’s still room

A ranged rogue/fighter/order of the bow initiate. He's a one enemy, one arrow kind of guy who killed his own rogue father and was disowned by his cleric mother. He has vowed to destroy evil and its sympathizers.

A church inquisitor raised directly by the church who has slowly been becoming more proactive and more zealous and more destructive in the fight against evil.

Ill make both till its decided if I could just find my complete divine, it’s in my house somewhere and ill be looking for it

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
I have 2 possible concepts(story deficeit for now) if theres still room.

You make #5, by my calculations. Both those concepts are fine. It would be pretty easy to merge them into one, actually. Expand it out once you get Complete Divine and have some more time to think about it.

LogicsFate

First Post
Good point! But the inquisitor is looking unlikely, I recently moved and a few books of mine are AWOL right now that being one of them. Unless I can find the info somewhere that’s going to be out (I can’t even remember what it does)

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
Good point! But the incuistor is looking unlikly, I recently moved and afew books of mine are AWOL right now that being one of them. Unless i can find the info somewhere thats going to be out (I cant even remember what it does)

Well, we have one inquisitor, and although I don't mind another 2 or 3, we can get by with one. Do you have the Complete Adventurer? The Shadowbane Stalker would work great. If you don't, just stick with the normal classes. Remember to take at least one level of cleric in the mix somewhere.

LogicsFate

First Post
Don’t have complete adventurer so Ill just stick to what I have/can find

At least one level of cleric? Fits perfectly

But one last thing...

Take 75% of all rolls for hit points.

Could you elaborate on that?

'My Character will be posted by the end of the day!

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
Could you elaborate on that?

Sure. Instead of rolling for hit points, take 3/4 of the maximum on each die.

d4~3
d6~4.5
d8~6
d10~7.5
d12~9

Add up the total with adjustments as normal. Any fractions after the total round down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads