EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric looks up with a smile, the man apparrently knocked out. "Ah! Hi there, are you the healer we sent for? We don't know what is going on, but basically this poor gentleman started having colourful bugs crawl out from under his clothes... Erm, he was physically touched by that half-dragon over there, who has since gone crazy, and I THINK this man kept producing these bugs UNTIL I knocked him out."

He laughs as he leans on his scythe. "If you were able to follow or make sense of any of what I just said, you're probably doing better than me. Oh, and on a more serious note, I think I should knock out the half dragon too and treat both as infected by whatever it is that has infected them. The half-dragon has sadly killed his friend in that madness". Cyric points to the warforged as he says this. "Any assistance would be appreciated", he says with a smile.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
human ranger 173x291.jpg

"Uh er um, I am hot a healer, and some of what you said makes sense with what has been seen 'out there' and where are these bugs now?

I actually came here for a mug and a meal and a place to rest my head. . . . . wait, I have an idea. May I cast a spell?"

Last edited:

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric scratches his head a moment, "Oh err, well, sorry about that. I had called out for a healer not long ago. Yes of course you may! As for where the bugs are errr... Ummm lets see, there were remains on the end of my scythe er... Hmmm." Cyric is clearly puzzled by it all and maybe a little flustered. He smiles up at the man again with a slight look of confusion.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rolach du Buergois

"So, that bit of goo is a bug and not the entrails of either of the three on this floor. huh."

The man appears a bit conflicted, as he is not even hiding his expressions. He decides to reach into his spell component pouch with one hand, hands it to the other hand, but leaves his right hand somewhat near his weapon. His voice is both whisper and rumbling deep like a dragon trying to speak softly.

CAST: detect magic to see if the bugs or any thing reveals any thing.

"well, let's see what we can see . . . . ."

Radaceus

Adventurer
Dairken

Dairken Catspaw thumb.jpg

Diarken steps into the light, eyes the stranger as he begins his incantation, decides now is not a good time for introductions, looks to the bard, "If you are okay handling your friend there, I'll keep an eye on the docks," and recedes back into shadows next to a window near the door.

The crazed half-dragon strikes the shifter twice more. Blood now flows from her shattered nose and mouth. The tavern owner knows he cannot handle you so he drops out to the back room raving he has insane murdering adventurers within his tavern.

The tavern owner skips out the back entrance and begins to call out for help. Not surprising, there are no law enforcement types in the area. He spots a lone man standing nearby watching him with interest. The tavern owner rushes to him hoping for aid.

Sezarious

Explorer
"That's it barkeep". Cyric cries out. "Run for aide! Get a healer or something! We'll mind your bar! Everyone who's a gawker please leave! We don't want you to get hurt!"

He frowns at the shifter who obviously doesn't look so good, he decides it's time to provide her with some assistance. He runs towards the woman and the half dragon and swings his scythe at the half-dragon. "I'm not going to kill him, just knock him out!" He yells at the woman. "It's ok buddy, just hold STILL!"

With that, he swings his closeed scythe at the poor sod in an attempt to knock him out.

OOC:

Attack (nonlethal)

url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=120846]_: 1D20+7 = [8]+7 = 15
2D4+4 = [2, 2]+4 = 8
[/url]

Initiative (if needed)

url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=120847]_: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11
[/url]

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Breyten d'Denieth

The tavern owner skips out the back entrance and begins to call out for help. Not surprising, there are no law enforcement types in the area. He spots a lone man standing nearby watching him with interest. The tavern owner rushes to him hoping for aid.

Breyten keeps his eye on the man running from the tavern back door. Based on his manner of dress, he surmised it was eithe the owner or barkeep. In his experience, sometimes they were the same person. He seemed to be upset and was calling for help.

"I may be able to help you kind sir. What is the manner of the problem?"

Remove ads