D&D 5E Eberron The Last War - The aftermath

Aldarc

Legend
Isn't New Cyre just a glorified refugee camp turned small town explicitly for Cyrans? Prince Oargev might not want to deal with outsiders any more than he has to, especially since he and his people are currently living off of Breland's charity but just might have designs for going independent.
Sure, but it's still technically a place that is being settled with the Prince of Cyre offering open arms to Cyran refugees. I don't think that independence is likely since that is probably not in the self-interests of either Breland or Darguun.

I'm pretty sure the Valeus Tairn aren't just letting anybody and everybody waltz into Valenar. Even if they don't care, the Khunan people would; they massacred Cyran refugees fleeing the Day of Mourning for crying out loud! And if that isn't enough, House Lyrandar is trying to gain enough pull in the country to turn it into a half-elf homeland and might not appreciate the second coming of the New Galifarans going "it's free real estate".
We have been talking about settling. If half-elves are settling Valenar, then that's settling. Previously Cyran humans still live there too.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I'm pretty sure the Valeus Tairn aren't just letting anybody and everybody waltz into Valenar. Even if they don't care, the Khunan people would; they massacred Cyran refugees fleeing the Day of Mourning for crying out loud! And if that isn't enough, House Lyrandar is trying to gain enough pull in the country to turn it into a half-elf homeland and might not appreciate the second coming of the New Galifarans going "it's free real estate".
I feel like putting a bunch of humans together with bored, warmongering elves is a good way to get that half-elf homeland kickstarted. :)

Remove ads