Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

Olrox17

Hero
I think the warforged druid is what I’m most interested in. A gentle giant who loves the little birds and critters, and children. Sort of like Callibretto from the Battle Chasers comics (and video game).
I'm picturing Team Four Star's interpretation of Android 16. I can't help it.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Got room for one more? Haven't done PBP in a while but have been thinking of getting back in.

Character pitches:

An Aundairan human wizard. A noblewoman who served in the Last War and came home to find that her ancenstral lands had been sacked. She is out adventuring in an attempt to earn enough money to rebuild her estate and make is profitable again.

An unmarked Cannith Artificer who was denied advancement in the House because he was born without a dragonmark. He struck out on his own, committed to making his own fortune and leaving his disdainful family behind.

A goblinoid (Goblin, Hobgoblin, or Bugbear) originally born in Sharn. The character was disillusioned by what he saw there, and forfeited any chance of acceptance when he spoke out against what he believed were injustices. Has now fled and is trying to make a life on the road. Class and specific race TBD, can fill in a gap in the party.

Possible twist on the above: A Goblinoid Bard who seeks to rediscover the ancient secrets of the Dirgesingers.

Let me know. Thanks, M

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
We've got 5 players interested, so I think we can make a start. Let's start putting characters together.

@Olrox17
@JustinCase
@jmucchiello
@Leatherhead
@mfloyd3

Player Interests
JustinCase: Daelkyr and Overlords, Mournland, Xendrik
Leatherhead: Warforged Colossi

Player Character Ideas
JustinCase
  • Dwarf warlock
  • Warforged cleric or Moon druid
  • Bugbear rogue/fighter

Olrox17
  • Valenar elf, Ancients paladin (Silver Flame)
  • Half orc ranger, Mark of Finding

Leatherhead
  • Half elf Mark of Storm warlock
  • Kobold Artificer
  • Mark of Healing Halfling Necromancer

jmucchiello
  • Battlemaster Fighter

mfloyd3
  • Aundairian Human wizard
  • Unmarked Cannith Artificer
  • Goblinoid
  • Goblinoid Bard

Olrox17

Hero
I think I'm leaning more towards the half orc (mark of finding) ranger. A couple of questions before I start delving in character creation.

• Are we starting at level 1?
  • What is your stance on Unearthed Arcana playtest material? I'd be intrigued to try some of the ranger options in the Class Feature Variants UA. I'm aware you said official products only in the first post, so feel free to say no.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Sorry, no Unearthed Arcana. I'm not wanting to adjudicate things WOTC should already have worked out.

Starting at Level 1. Attributes are 4d6 drop the lowest, slot them how you want. (Roll in this thread). If you don't like what you rolled, you may choose to take the Standard Array. One roll attempt only.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases