Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
If you are proficient in air vehicles, you may make a DC 12 Intelligence check to take control of the sky coach. If you are not proficient, roll at disadvantage. Sky coach will crash in 1 round if no one takes control.

Ogham has no such proficiency, and he's not about to make an Intelligence check with Disadvantage with his -2 modifier! :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If you are proficient in air vehicles, you may make a DC 12 Intelligence check to take control of the sky coach. If you are not proficient, roll at disadvantage. Sky coach will crash in 1 round if no one takes control.

That is actually more generous than what the adventure text has. I added the non-proficiency option at disadvantage. The adventure only has if you are proficient in air vehicles, which isn't on the standard tool proficiency list in D&D (it would be for Eberron, of course.) I was going to let you save it for one more round to land safely (it crashes in one round).

As for how high you are, that depends. I mean, technically you are hundreds of feet in the air. The towers of Sharn are a mile high. But they are crisscrossed between with various bridges and balconies and other such things. There is a table to roll on if you fall in Sharn: Eberron: Rising from the Last War

Remember, each of you has a one use feather token given to you by Vishtai.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases