Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sorry, I don’t have much time online because I’m looking after my toddler daughter while my wife is ill. Can you play my character as an NPC if needed for a few days?

I expect to be posting regularly again next week.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Sorry, I don’t have much time online because I’m looking after my toddler daughter while my wife is ill. Can you play my character as an NPC if needed for a few days?

I expect to be posting regularly again next week.
Gotcha covered. Hope your wife gets better. Toddlers are easy. Just NyQuil and TV ;) j/k

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Players are up. You're all feather falling at the moment (someone will have to take one for the team and use their token). I made a move for Ogham this round per Justin's request. He's basically eliminated one of the gnolls LOL

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If Korra wants to engage in mid-air melee with one of the gnolls attacking her, give me a DC 10 Athletics check. I will let her land on the disk with the gnoll instead of on the bridge with Alara and Rotom and the changeling.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm back, sorry my absence took a bit longer. My wife's fine now, and so is our daughter. :)

Good to see Ogham has managed to remove one of the opponents!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm back, sorry my absence took a bit longer. My wife's fine now, and so is our daughter. :)

Good to see Ogham has managed to remove one of the opponents!
Great! Welcome back. Glad everyone is okay.

I forgot when I posted for Ogham, but if you would, have him make a DC 10 Athletics check to try and direct his feather falling to the bridge that the changeling and a couple others landed on. This lets you avoid a roll on the "Falling in Sharn" table.

Remove ads