Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Also, could the group hire a carriage and count the travel time as a short rest? We got some healing/spell recovery to do...
You are about an hour away on foot from the safehouse. A carriage for 2 cp would halve that to 30 minutes, so you can take a short rest if you want to, but you can't combine it with the travel, unfortunately. If you were farther away you could. Sorry!

mfloyd3

Explorer
OK, so, how does everyone feel about the plan at player level? We send Liutbrand and DePoe on a changeling hunt, and we head for the safehouse. I think we've got enough injuries (and Alara is out of spells) that it makes sense to do a short rest somewhere out of sight of the safehouse before moving in. All in?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
You can short rest, yes. If you wanted to buy some things, you could look for something in the area. Certainly Tavicks Landing has market areas if Terminus doesn't.

Sending DePoe and Liutbrand on the changeling hunt was mostly to get them out of the way until/unless their players return. Alternatively, Liutbrand could take DePoe to try and take care of his poisoned condition.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Apologies for my abrupt disappearance. Switching to a new job has taken up all of my time; hopefully I'll settle in quickly so I can get more active again.

DM, feel free to NPC my character for now.

Remove ads