Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I will be heading out on vacation this afternoon. I will be back June 14. I now we're in the middle of combat, but I hate posting on mobile, and won't have computer access other than my phone. So you get a bit of extra time to post, maybe RP some (I know, a bit difficult in the middle of combat). I will start everything up again as soon as I can when I get back to work.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Hey, KN, before you go/after you get back, a couple of questions. First, could Alara use Firebolt to set the couch on fire and force the Kenku to get out from behind it? Second, could she target Grease in a way that gives the kenku behind the table a disadvantage on their roll to resist the moving table? It's a 10' square, but she'd be happy to restrict it or coat the wall behind the kenku as well as hitting the floor.

Have a great trip!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I like how Alara and Ogham are both willing to set the place on fire without a second thought.

The place where we rushed in uninvited.

But hey, we've got permits! :D :D

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hey, KN, before you go/after you get back, a couple of questions. First, could Alara use Firebolt to set the couch on fire and force the Kenku to get out from behind it? Second, could she target Grease in a way that gives the kenku behind the table a disadvantage on their roll to resist the moving table? It's a 10' square, but she'd be happy to restrict it or coat the wall behind the kenku as well as hitting the floor.

Have a great trip!
The table is back as far is it can go because the legs are against the wall now. Good thinking, though! I would have totally allowed that. There is only 1 kenku left. I had Alara cast a fire bolt since you hadn't posted (no worries). She crit and burned one up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases