Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just an FYI for your planning. The Terminus Station is at the bottom of the tower you are currently in. So you can go right on down to the station from where you are currently.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Due to holidays, I don’t know how often (if at all) I can post in the next two weeks. I do intend to, but I have no idea if I can.

Feel free to NPC my characters if necessary for the story.

mips42

Adventurer
I am so sorry. I have not seen any alerts from this game in over 7 months. I though it was DOA. At this point it is up to Kahless if they want contributions from DePoe again or not. I have no idea what is even happening...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
@mips42 I have no problem with DePoe rejoining. Not sure why you aren't getting notified :( I try to post at least once a week, depending on speed of player responses (and whether it's combat or RP). But I tend to maintain a sedate pace (lots of games I'm in!). Maybe Liutbrand took DePoe back to the office and got him someone to cure his poisoning and now he's back and tracked the team down again.

Or, frankly, they are in a sketchy area of town. Maybe DePoe is just chilling at one of the brothels or gambling joints in the neighborhood and sees them go into the sawbones.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Are you guys leaving the healer? No one else needs healing? I can move us on then. Just wanted to make sure everyone had their chance. Or to buy the potions.

Remove ads