EB's Adventuring in the Days of Yore - Tyranny of Dragons - IC

Leif

Adventurer
Sebastian Tenpennies, Gnome Illusionist 1 /Assassin 1

"That's bloody crazy! Why don't you just kill me yourselves now and save time?? There's no way I'm going out there by myself to see what dangers lurk there. And if I see enemies, you want me to stand up and shout, 'Yoo-hoo, here come the bad guys!' That is sure to add decades to my life-expectancy. Thanks, but no thanks."

"Or they never come around that corner and you are way over there when they come through this hole and kill us standing right here. I did not ask you to accompany Filmark into the compound full of enemies. That's a lot more dangerous isn't it?

"And in case you haven't noticed, we are all probably about to die," Tina says as she continues to enlarge the hole in the fence. "The only question is if the creatures that kill us do so by walking through this hole I'm making or they circle around the fence and find us making the hole. Now, if you are not going to act as look out for that second possibility, then just stand there and wait for them to arrive so we can all die together. Or you can just run back to the castle and hide. Or you can help Filmark. I don't care what you choose. But choose quickly so perhaps if you aren't going to act as look out, someone else might do so." She looks at the others who haven't figured out what they are doing to see if they will say what they wish to do. To herself, she just thinks, "Or the tall enemies just hop the fence. But hopefully they see the hole and head for it."

TallIan

Explorer
Willaim

William looks Sebastian up and down, "Would you like someone to go with you? under his breath he mutters, and hold you hand. Louder he adds "If we see anything, all we have to do is run back this way."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rumdum says, "I can back someone up with my sling or hide and act as a lookout. Do you want me with Filmark or going down to the end of the fence and acting as the lookout?"

"Either go lookout or stay here," Tina says. "I think the fewer people we send inside the fence the less likely we are noticed."

OOC: How far is the western end of the fence? 50 feet? Longer?

Khraos

First Post
Filmark quickly hurries toward the church, running as quietly as he possibly can. As he approaches the sleeping enemies, he draws his sword and quickly dispatches them before knocking on the backdoor of the church and calling out to those inside "People of Greenest, it is I, Filmark! Guardsman of Lord Nighthill Let me in!". He hopes the noise of the battering ram hides his voices from the bandits up front but still does not shout very loudly. He looks around quickly for any other routes into the church but stays near the back door, occasionally repeating his knocking and announcing.

OOC: In case it is needed, here is my roll for any stealth. Hopefully, it is not needed due to the smoke, loud battering ram, and sleep spell.

_: 1D20 = [5] = 5

Leif

Adventurer
Sebastian Tenpennies, Gnome Illusionist 1 /Assassin 1

"Or they never come around that corner and you are way over there when they come through this hole and kill us standing right here. I did not ask you to accompany Filmark into the compound full of enemies. That's a lot more dangerous isn't it?

"And in case you haven't noticed, we are all probably about to die," Tina says as she continues to enlarge the hole in the fence. "The only question is if the creatures that kill us do so by walking through this hole I'm making or they circle around the fence and find us making the hole. Now, if you are not going to act as look out for that second possibility, then just stand there and wait for them to arrive so we can all die together. Or you can just run back to the castle and hide. Or you can help Filmark. I don't care what you choose. But choose quickly so perhaps if you aren't going to act as look out, someone else might do so." She looks at the others who haven't figured out what they are doing to see if they will say what they wish to do. To herself, she just thinks, "Or the tall enemies just hop the fence. But hopefully they see the hole and head for it."
"Jiminy Cricket Crap! What the devil, I'll do as you ask and we'll all die together."

Tina pulls another board free. "That's the spirit," she says. "I hope they get into that church soon. Can any one see the patrol? I hope they're still on the side of the church."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases