D&D 5E EB's Ravenloft Tours 2017/2018 OOC (FULL)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Also, I forgot to clarify Halo's language choice of Elven-- I figured since she's a dwarven clan crafter, it'd make Elven would make sense for trade purposes. I suppose I could change it to Celestial so she can add that special cleric-y touch to her crafted items.. but it's whatever.

-IG

EarlyBird

Explorer
I am still considering alignment.
Equipment was starting package
100gp silvering weapon
5gp holy symbol
25gp holy water
0gp homemade wooded stakes.

5 gp came from background.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EN World mobile app

Sorry I don't see your starting money roll which was the 4d4x10 then you add in the 2d8x10 (which for you was the 130gp), then you can buy equipment. You can buy the same stuff as your starting package and see what you have leftover if you wish.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Fixed Missing Alignment, Proficiency glitch.
I'm a rogue with 12 on, my hid die should be 1d8+1.

I.C. you are putting down your HD type, then after your HP could you put (2d8+2) for number of HD, this will help if you multiclass into something with a different HD.

Also, I forgot to clarify Halo's language choice of Elven-- I figured since she's a dwarven clan crafter, it'd make Elven would make sense for trade purposes. I suppose I could change it to Celestial so she can add that special cleric-y touch to her crafted items.. but it's whatever.

-IG

What I thought since you took Jeweler's tools (which you could switch if that was the case). But I don't think you will get a lot of use out of it here, and there is another party member that speaks Celestial.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Excellent first post! Can't wait to get started.

Now, I have a silly logistics thing to ponder about.

So we're at a festival. We'll assume Halo was there trying to sell her wares for her clan, since that's what she does. For a sense of realism, I'd assume she's probably not wearing full armor, but probably has it with her on a pack mule or cart along with whatever she's selling. I'd also assume that that pack mule or cart probably did NOT cross over into the Mist with her. That would make her unarmored. That's yucky.

So before I make my first post, I'd like your input. Should I assume that:

1. Halo is walking around the Festival of Fools in full armor
2. Halo is unarmored, but her pack mule or cart crossed into the mist with her, so she still has her gear
3. Halo is unarmored, and her gear did not cross with her

I know it's not that big of a deal.. just something that struck me.

-IG

EarlyBird

Explorer
It's magic.. so Halo was unarmored and when the Mist clears she is armed and ready, Strahd would have it no other way.

EDIT: Maybe she never owned the arms and armor till they appeared, and she really was just a priestly blacksmith.

Remove ads