D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC

hero4hire

Explorer
Fareon shrugged sheepishly and put his dagger away. He then looked again at the chest and gave a huff. He then tried to push the offending container over the precipice of the hole.

EarlyBird

Explorer
The chest lands hard on its side causing the lid to buckle and open. As it does a greenish mist hisses out of the box and fills the kitchen and floats to the upper level in a matter of moments.

Halruhk's vision goes dark and he falls where he stands. Wolf right next to him.

Fareon coughs and gags on the vapors and worse he can't see his nose right in front of his own face.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Guh! What've you done!?" Harluhk gasped as the mist rose and then he fell on his face, leaving a tusk-dent in the floor, though the tooth didn't break.

"Never seen Devana look like that before, Seari," Darian says. "Your magic skills must have doubled at least.

"Hey, anybody know where Harluhk and Fareon are? I thin they were going to the big building next to the church." He adds as he starts heading that way.

OOC: EB, can you update the key to this post with the names of places we've been to? Frankly, I had no idea the windmill was so far from the entrance until I remembered this post existed. :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm shrugs.

”Don’t know,” he answers Darian’s question about Fareon and Harluhk. ”Weren’t they with you? We’d better find them, and then find Veradda. Something happened here, and I hope she’s still alive.”

The warlock looks around at the seemingly deserted town.

”Where are the villagers? I hope they fled to safety on time. Does anyone know of safe spots in the area? We should search the surroundings after we find the others.”

"I didn't even know she could change shape." he replies to Darian as he scratches Devana under her New furry chin. "I guess it will work itself out."

Searinox then follows the others in search for Fareon and Halruhk. Prepairing for any other surprises.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Working on the RG update. Thanks for the reminder. Until then I need a couple of rolls.

Fareon: CON save DC 12 or gain the poison condition. No damaged just to close to the source.
Darian, Searinox, Buddy, and Wilhelm: roll up perception, you may say your Helping someone if they haven't posted a roll yet. Giving them advantage.

And Halruhk you are have a nice nap and a pleaseant dream of being knighted. Missed putting the halfling to sleep by 10hp. Oh well.

OOC: Looks like Darian has the best Perception at +4. So I'll roll. Can I assume someone will aid me? Seari's a pal. :)
Perception [roll0] Advantage? [roll1]

Remove ads