D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
bandit.jpg *sniff* "I don't think it's a Ingundi," one of the armed patrons says with a sniff.

"Smells like a troglodyte to me."

River Song

Explorer
Rebekah put down the pastry she was nibbling on with deliberate care, slowly she delicately dabbed the napkin to the corners of her mouth. The morning had almost been civilised, especially after the rigours of the past few days. Gwylla had proved a non-attentive companion over the meal, didn't she know it was unhealthy to work over breakfast and so Rebekah's good nature had already been strained beyond all society when the scream rang out.

"Oh really!" she declared as she stood. "This kind of behaviour in intolerable, how can one break their fast in quiet contemplation with all this raucous."

Her head held high she smoothly strides out of the room, heading to the source of the screaming. "Madam, calm yourself." she began before entering the room and seeing people arming themselves, and what in the word is causing that smell? "Oh, what fresh hell is this?"

Shayuri

First Post
Previously

Aridha looked over at Rana and froze, abruptly realizing she had no idea how to follow up on that. Tell Rana about the dream? At best it was a waste of time. At worst...it could mean she'd made a terrible mistake. No, she needed more time to think about this.

The druidess smiled the kind of 'happy little girl' smile that she was not quite too old for, and showed her hands.

"I'm all right."

----------

Later, at the inn...

Aridha had been quiet throughout breakfast, face to her food and not saying much. The scream came as an almost welcome distraction from Rana and Rebekah's sparring. Quick as a wink she was backing away from the table and drawing her cutlass while whirling around to see what the trouble was!

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Previously

The large, lumpy shadow sitting on the other side of the smoky hearth was likely the frog, confirmed when one of its large eyes lazily turned her way.

“That’s... good,” came the suspicious reply. Old eyes stayed narrowed... “You weren’t alright before?”

hero4hire

Explorer
View attachment 88404 *sniff* "I don't think it's a Ingundi," one of the armed patrons says with a sniff.

"Smells like a troglodyte to me."
Templeton stood up and twirled his dagger on his finger before sheathing it.
He strode..no strutted in before his reptilian friend. "This be me friend Hex. He ain't no Trog or Lizard Man. He be a right proper Dragonman he is! You all get a gander and then go about it then." He eyed the server. "Make us some beans on toast for brekkie, would ya Luv?"

Sent from my SM-G950U using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Nothing to see here, people. Just adventurers joining other adventurers. You know how it is. Surviving in the wild, killing bandits and similar stuff. Makes one different. But not dangerous. Stand down."

Zanword changes to his captain persona. He comes forward, moving drawn blades of the people aside as he goes. He doesn't so much ask people to stand down as telling them everythings fine and there is no need to stand up. This time he even manages to remain serious. Maybe there is some hope for the boy yet.

"Come, guys."
[roll0]

Shayuri

First Post
"No, I mean, I didn't change," Aridha clarifies. "I'm all right."

=======

Aridha sighs and puts her cutlass back in its sheathe.

"Honestly," she chides, "Haven't any of you seen a dragon-man before?"

As if, a few days earlier, she herself hadn't had a similar reaction.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I doubt any of them have. Dragonborn are practically unknown in the Flanaess, even in stories.", says Gwylla, without looking up. She then glances at Rana and says, "I don't know all that much about the seal, but what I can tell you is..."
OOC: Hoping the DM fills in a little info there.Arcana: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Previously

“You’re babbling, child. That’s *never* a good sign,” she confided, seemingly to the giant frog.

Silence followed, the witch's gaze seemingly gaining weight with each passing beat...

[sblock=OOC]Rana can be *a bit* strict at times. :) She'll let Aridha off the hook after this though, if the girl holds to her course... Hope you don't mind?[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Gwylla only knows the magic was powerful (i.e. high lvl), and because it was used by multiple casters dispelling it would be close to impossible.

Rana gets little out of the young silent woman, at least nothing specific enough to help.

Remove ads