D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC:
Why +2 to healing? Bard? If I get +2 i don't need to spend two HD

Emphases are mine.
The Rules said:
A character can spend one or more Hit Dice at the end of a short rest, up to the character’s maximum number of Hit Dice, which is equal to the character’s level. For each Hit Die spent in this way, the player rolls the die and adds the character’s Constitution modifier to it. The character regains hit points equal to the total. The player can decide to spend an additional Hit Die after each roll.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Good option, there is also Rana's spider.

Path's the group can take....
1) Go back upstairs and down the secret staircase Templeton found in the bandit lair.
2) Go through the double doors north of the zombie cells.
3) Go down the secret tunnel found in the torture room.

You can also scout any or all of these.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Secret tunnels usually serve some purpose, either guarding something important or granting access and/or view ports to the rooms bypassing guards. This narrow thing May be of second variety

hero4hire

Explorer
"I'll go! See wot's lurkin ahead." Templeton then flashed a grimy smell that somehow looked dirtier than the tunnel below and placed a dagger in between his yellowed teeth and jumped down.

Ooc: Using Stealth and Passive persuasion/investigation.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Go both. Aridha can go as a snake, weasel or bat - if she can change into something that small?" he looks at the girl questioningly. "And you, Templeton, can be there to find any traps and secret doors she misses. And watch each others backs."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Moathouse
26 Goodmonth
3:46 PM
Round 0

“Dunna take tae long,” Emmyr told the scouts heading down the small tunnel.

As they explored, Emmyr went to the large double doors north of where the zombies came from. He pressed his ear to the door to listen, making sure nothing was going to be coming through there behind them.

Perception: 1D20 = [7] = 7

[sblock=Emmyr’s Rolls & Actions]
Move:
Action: Attack
Bonus Action:
Action Surge:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions: Aid (8h; +5 max hp)
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +1
Perception: 10
Speed: 25
AC: 16
HP: 28/28 (30/33) HD: 3/3d10+3
Second Wind (1/R): 1d10+3 hp
Action Surge (1/R)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
11 pp (Emmyr)
35 gp (Emmyr)
6 ep (Emmyr)
163 sp (Emmyr)
81 cp (Emmyr)
Blue quartz, 10 gp (Emmyr)
Music box: 20 gp (100 gp if repaired)(Templeton)
Cracked helm (1 gp scrap)(Templeton?)
Blue spinnel gemstone, 400 gp (Emmyr)
2 citrines, 50 gp each (Emmyr)
Gold chain, 200 gp (Emmyr)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Lady Rebekah - half elf bard charlatan noble
Gwylla - half elf wizard
Hexeiros - dragonborn fighter
Rana - feylock
Zanword - human fighter pirate
Aridhe - human moon druid
Templeton - human rogue ratcatcher
[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
Templeton climbs down the hollow column, and hen flattens unto his belly to squeeze into the tight tunnel. He knew before he volunteered that he would not be able to see much, but would use his others senses to scout the way.

The ground is dirt, and moist, and by the smell it must be swamp water from above seeping slowly down through the earth. In the complete darkness he uses his hands and the dagger to feel and tap for secret exits. Which he doesn't seem to find, the nature of this tunnel makes him feel like this is some sort of escape tunnel, perhaps dug by former prisoners.

It moves straight and true before ending in a thump of wood blocking the way before him.

OOC: No light source that I am aware of. No one has a hooded lantern or the light cantrip in this group.

Remove ads