Ed Greenwood retweets homophobic Indiegogo campaign, is also Senior Editor on project

Jahydin

Hero
Even that seems to be a reference to a specific storyline involving established characters having an unexpected sexual encounter. I think the whole post is about poorly done pandering. Kinda seems like people are jumping to conclusions (but I don’t know for sure).
That's the feeling I got from this interview of the author I found. 15:00 mark specifically.

hunter1828

Butte Hole Surfer
The folks at comicsgate.org are happy to list him as one of their creators on comics projects. He was very definitely not wishing for better representation.
Yup. He's a piece of work and he's very happy to be a part of Comicsgate. And, according to tweets from both Ed and Ryan, Ed has read the books and is working as a "Senior Editor". If Ed is just working on these comics without digging into the person he's working with, someone needs to give him a poke and let him know.

hunter1828

Butte Hole Surfer
Update from Ed.

1705127748182.png

ValamirCleaver

Ein Jäger aus Kurpfalz

Yora

Legend
As a bisexual myself, I know what sentiment they are expressing.

Probably shouldn't have used the term bisexual in their statement (okay, certainly shouldn't), but I feel I know exactly what RPG trend they are referring to, and I really don't like it either. (Doesn't mean I might not vehemently disagree with 90% of what else they might be about and I'm not aware of. Could still be horrible people.)

Remove ads