Edwyd's Pie Parade Brigade II [DM: Rae] [Judge: Trouvere]

epicbob

Explorer
OOC: I got my initiative right here :)

HTML:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-en-world/314334-edwyds-pie-parade-brigade-ii-dm-rae-judge-trouvere-29.html#post5967578

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Karl speaks his magnanimous words. Arthur remains hidden.

The half-giant drops his club and falls to one knee. He looks up at Karl. "I have shamed myself. My people are renowned for the power of our minds, and yet I allowed myself to be dominated by nothing more than a pastry. I... I apologize. Please. I'll not be a hindrance to you anymore." With sorrow in his face, he stands, leaving his club on the wet, muddy street, the shin of his pant leg stained with scummy dirt. He pushes one of the carts narrowing the path back to the side of the road, to give your pie cab more clearance, and then he stands well away from the street, staring ashamedly at the ground.

The cab is still heading away from you, but the driver is looking back, seeking directions.

OOC: Whoops, sorry Bob, it didn't show up in the Topic Review (when you're replying to a thread) so I missed it. My apologies.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl waves back the wagon. Smiling he says to the apologetic man, "Go and do good, my brother." He continues to stand next to the club until the wagon returns, his head spinning one way, stars the other and little birdies creating a small cacophony of chirps.

"I hurt" he says to no one in particular.

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

Seeing that the Half-Giant is no longer a threat, Arthur comes up from his hiding place and quickly approaches Karl (without dropping the pie, of course :) ).

"That was a formidable blow you survived there! I think I might have something to ease the pain, assuming I can figure out how it works. I just need to grab my backpack."

He quickly signals the driver to come back while moving towards the carriage.

Scott DeWar

Karl looks at Arthur, then the other two. "Which one of you three do I talk to? And these stars and birds are annoying!"

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

As soon as he reaches the carriage, he places the pie back on it and grabs his backpack, searching its contents for a scroll. He says to the driver :

"That went better than expected. Considering how collected the Half-Giant looked, I never thought he might have been hypnotized by the pie. Personally, I am glad he regained his senses."

After finding the scroll he was looking for, he finishes before returning to Karl :

"Either way, it is now safe to return."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The driver nods and turns the cab around, approaching the place where the half-giant stood, keeping a wary eye on the downward looking humanoid.

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

After reaching Karl, he shows him the scroll :

"I have been carrying this with me for a rainy day, so to speak. From what I know, it's a spell that heals wounds. However, I'm not entirely certain of how it works so it would be a bit of a gamble. Should I try anyway?"

Scott DeWar

Stars pop out or sight and the birds start being silent.

"hih? scroll of healing? Not quite yet. He wasn't looking to shed blood. He held back the worst of his might. I'll be ok in a bit, here.A half day of good rest."

hp:3/15
damage is non lethal
from d 20 srd:
Healing Nonlethal Damage

You heal nonlethal damage at the rate of 1 hit point per hour per character level.

When a spell or a magical power cures hit point damage, it also removes an equal amount of nonlethal damage.

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

Arthur puts his scroll away in his backpack and replies :

"Then I assume we can proceed as soon as you have your bearings straight?"

Arthur also hands out his hand to help Karl stand.

Remove ads