Edwyd's Pie Parade Brigade II [DM: Rae] [Judge: Trouvere]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl checks to see if Arthur has the pie and if so then he tells the wagoner to go [after 1 round to give Arthur time]. Then he will offer himself as a distraction to let Arthur hide.

Scott DeWar

To arthur, "hide" and to the wagoner, "Go!!" Karl then presents himself as a way to delay the giant from catching the wagon.
He has a look of 'this is gonna hurt me more then its gonna hurt you' on his face.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Ok, I'm a bit unclear about what's going on. The driver is turning around and going back the way you came. Arthur is hiding somewhere in the street, that if the giant gives chase, he goes after the cart. And Karl is distracting the giant. Do I have all that right?

How exactly is Karl distracting the half-giant? Are you just talking? Are you engaging him in combat? Are you aiding Arthur's hide check via 'aid another'?

Aid another seems to make the most sense. Can you make a roll for that, if that's what you're doing?

epicbob

Explorer
OOC: The driver is going ahead in a fake attempt to force his way past. Arthur is hiding with the pie to sneak past through an alternate route. Karl will hold off the Half-Giant for as long as he can.

Scott DeWar

famous last words: seems easy enough, what possibly could go wrong?

Actually the wagon will turn around, and leave the street at a fast pace, and re meat us two blocks further down the parade path.

Arther is to hide{great roll!!} with the pie. the pie has not been moving so the smell should pretty much permeate the area.

Karl will try to deter the giant from following the wagon, verbally; this is a ruse to get him to chase the pieless wagon, and yes aid another for Arthur's hide sounds perfectly logical.

I am not sure which woud be the aid anoter skill, so I will roll both stealth and bluff.

Remove ads