• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elements of Magic - Mythic Earth (post-release proofread complete!)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Hmmm, Spycraft's classes are a touch more powerful, on the whole, than D20 Modern's. I have a thread going on at Crafty Games about using EoM:ME in Spycraft, and a bit more in another thread as well.

Should you ever revisit the system, having a method for creating and balancing traditions would be very nice. It is a very versatile system, and I wish that more people were familiar with it. :) I just wish that I knew where I got it so that I could check for updates, and maybe leave a review. (I know for certain that it was not RPGNow or DTRPG....)

The Auld Grump

If it was the EN Gamestore, sadly it's closed, and I think the database is messed up. However you're always welcome to post a review here at EN World, regardless of where you bought it.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
RangerWickett said:
If it was the EN Gamestore, sadly it's closed, and I think the database is messed up. However you're always welcome to post a review here at EN World, regardless of where you bought it.
Yeah, the E.N. Gamestore is my own suspicion, if only by default. The closing of ENGS came as a bit of a surprise, and not only for the customers, I suspect.

My biggest problem, though, has not been balance issues or finding EoM:ME has been updated, but rather trying to convince players to try the rules. They seem leery of trying new things it seems.

The Auld Grump

Buy a POD copy. First, it looks great (I had 5, and I've given 4 away as gifts). Second, it's a lot easier to try something out when you can read it in print.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Did so, the fact that the PoD version includes the PDF as a download made it palatable. The PDF seems identical to my original.

Now waiting for the PoD to show up. Though it is worth mentioning that I have printed out both my original and the recent purchase.)

The Auld Grump

Remove ads