• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Elf Cleric of Calastria

Grimmjow

First Post
Sup guys,

On tuesday me and my group will be letting another member of our group take a swing at DMing with Curse of the Crimson Throne. I know he super fired up for it because he is my brother, I see him every day. Anyway my character is a CN Female Elf Cleric of Calastria (Chaos/Lust domains). This is the first character i have ever played in pathfinder starting at first level, so I want her to be really good. My group still has one guy who needs to make his character but at this point we have no tanky character so the job falls too me and the fighter to absorb as much damage as possible. I took toughness so i can stand on the front line and not go down as easy and next feat I get will be selective channeling so i can heal us during combat and not help the enemy.

But feats and combat play style aside, the real reason I am Posting this is because I want her story, and the way I role play her to be amazing. So here's what I go so far: Nothing on her early life. :erm: I only have 100+ thought up so far. After she turned 100 she became a priest of Calastria and served as a courtisan in her temple in Korvosa (grabbed that trait). After several years of this life style she decided she wanted more. She began studing both divine and arcane magic, not sure weather or not to become a wizard or a cleric in Calastria's service. When she was framed for murder the wizard acadamy would no longer take her soher path to becoming a cleric became her only choice. A week before the adventure starts, she became a cleric, ready to seek her vengence against the man who ruined her reputation and that of her temple's.

So I have a back story for her to fill in about 20 years of her life but I'm not sure how to play her. She's bent on vengence and furthering herself, and she fills loyal to her temple (prolly because of something that happened post 100). I plan for her to be the parties face, she knows how to get what she wants out of people after all. So she will be warm when needed and cold when needed. But my magor question is: is this character a slut? Obvoisly she sleeps with a lot of different men (not women :p) but did she do it out of service for her temple or does she do it for herself. I can see her sleeping with someone now (someone that she doesn't hate of course) to get what she wants but whatabout just for the fun of it?

Anyway there it is. What do you think? What do I need to add to make this character fun and exciting, but at the same time not steal the fun away from others?

-Thanks

Remove ads