• COMING SOON! -- Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition! Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

EN Publishing EN Publishing Is Hiring!

We at EN Publishing have two part-time publishing administrator vacancies available. Suitable for UK-based remote workers starting in February 2021.

ENP_AD.jpg

Last edited:

Russ Morrissey

Russ Morrissey

Mike Myler

www.levelup5e.com --> project launches in October!
I want to second this suggestion that Morrus buys all of EN Publishing's employees high-end ultra secure computers. *

* And prioritize the design department in the order of computer deliveries.

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
I want to second this suggestion that Morrus buys all of EN Publishing's employees high-end ultra secure computers. *

* And prioritize the design department in the order of computer deliveries.
I know it's not nice torpedoing your efforts to get a computer from morrus - but most computer security issues are based on human activities, even with proper software.
@Morrus, What about trained slapping apes? I'd love to have some at my work workplace 😆

Mike Myler

www.levelup5e.com --> project launches in October!
I know it's not nice torpedoing your efforts to get a computer from morrus - but most computer security issues are based on human activities, even with proper software.
@Morrus, What about trained slapping apes? I'd love to have some at my work workplace 😆
iu

Visit Our Sponsor

Latest threads

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4