EN World EN5ider Has Launched!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

Head on over to EN World EN5ider right here! Check out the free articles, and if you like what you see, choose how much you'd like to donate per article and become a Patron. There's some awesome stuff in the pipeline!

binder_ensider.gif

There are four FREE sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron - including an entire adventure! Download The Business of Emotion (an adventure by Paul Okesh), 5 Campaign Lessons from The Hobbit Films by Eric Pierce, Cherished Trinkets by Ryan Chaddock, and Archery Contests by Russ Morrissey. If you like what you see, and want more of this every week, simply become a Patron!

samples.jpg

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
So the pricing seems to be suggested at: $3/month for articles-only (at 3 per month), or $8/month for articles + adventure (at 3 articles and 1 adventure/month)?
It's a monthly cost, not per article -- $1 for articles only, $2 for articles+adventures, $3 for articles+adventures+exclusives.

EDIT - Accidentally ate my own post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's a monthly cost, not per article -- $1 for articles only, $2 for articles+adventures, $3 for articles+adventures+exclusives.

Sort of, but you need to factor in your ability to cap it. In theory you could get everything for $3 total, though I hope people will consider more.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Sort of, but you need to factor in your ability to cap it. In theory you could get everything for $3 total, though I hope people will consider more.
It's a patronage model.
Do I want good 5E articles to use? Yes.
If I set up a subscription, will I get these articles? Yes.
If I just do it once, download everything, and then cancel it, what are my chances of seeing more articles? Extremely low.

Until Dragon relaunches (if that ever happens) this is the only way we'll see 5E articles produced professionally.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

EDIT - Accidentally ate my own post!

I am confused. It says per ARTICLE, not per MONTH. Seems like, if it's planned to be 3 articles +1 adventure per month, then it's $3/month if you are supporting just articles, or $8/month if you plan to support all articles and an adventure per month. Right? What am I missing here?

I mean, a few bucks a month is a no-brainer for me. $8/month, or $15/month for the special articles, pushes it into "better mention it to the wife before I do that".

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackbrrd

First Post
So, assuming it's going to be 3 articles and an adventure a month.
For 1$ an article, i will only get access to the articles, so 3$ a month?
For 2$ an article, I will get the articles and the adventure for a total of 8$ a month?

I liked one of the articles, wasn't interested in the other two and the adventure was a small 11 page thing which looks well-made, if a tad silly. Not really worth it so far, even if the production value was really good.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I am confused. It says per ARTICLE, not per MONTH. Seems like, if it's planned to be 3 articles +1 adventure per month, then it's $3/month if you are supporting just articles, or $8/month if you plan to support all articles and an adventure per month. Right? What am I missing here?

I mean, a few bucks a month is a no-brainer for me. $8/month, or $15/month for the special articles, pushes it into "better mention it to the wife before I do that".

You just need to set your monthly cap at whatever amount you feel comfortable with!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads