• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World GameStore Closing

Ilium

First Post
Bah. So much for my feeble efforts to collect affiliate credit. :)

Good luck with the new arrangement. I assume if I buy from the "EN World Download Shop" this will be better for EN World than if I buy from RPGNow directly?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It's a shame that the ENGS is closing, but I'm glad to see that this is (hopefully) more of a new beginning than an end. If RPGNow and DTRPG are helping to run things, then it can't be that bad.

All hail the OneBookShelf!

Thomas Percy

First Post
This is very good news.
No more troubles for The Forge with handling of three shops simultaneously.

Thanks, and good luck for OneBookShelf!

dpmcalister

Explorer
I think this is excellent news all round. After all, it's not as if anyone undercut anyone else across the three stores. It was just a case of surfing around to find the store that had the product you wanted. Now, you'll just go to one location :D

Festivus

First Post
The only thought flittering about in my head is lack of competition now and what impact that may eventually have on pricing of downloadable product.

I have used all three stores, though I primarily tried to buy through the EN Gamestore to help support the site. I am sad to see that layer of support go as well.

I look forward to doing business with this new entity, so long as the prices remain reasonable.

Remove ads