• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Gen Con Gathering??

General Lopez

Explorer
Count me in . I have been a lurker here since Eric closed his website. I missed last years gathering. I will not miss this years . 4days to go to gencon HOODY HOO!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
NeghVar said:

I am going to run with the 119 people currently signed up. They will get their names on badges...though some will be odd, for example "So-&-so's Friend".

My friend's name is Al, if that's any help.

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to bloodphantom! We now have 120 people going to the EN World Gathering!!

Johnnyghastly, I wish you could make Gen Con in the U.S. If there is a EN World Gen Con UK gathering, maybe NeghVar could design badges for it.

Morrus, NeghVar already sent me the badges with the aliases and room for names. So, Al can write his own name on the badge. (I think we all should thank Neghvar, as his hard work should be appreciated.)

I will print the badges up tomorrow. I will try to find people before the event, in case they would like their badges early.

See you in Milwaukee!!

(Do we get to keep the statue of the security guard and bring it with to Indianapolis next year?)
:D

CrazyMage

4th Level Lawful Good Cleric
G'ahhhh! Missed the cut-off for cool, custom badges! (Chorus: We don't need no stinking badges!) But I will be doing my level best to be there Friday night, so add me to the list.

Negative Zero

First Post
very cool! good job Negh-var! kudos to you :D oh and i guess i neglected to mention that i'll be there with a long time lurker friend of mine ... up your quota there Billy-boy ;) i honestly don't know what his screenname is ... i've never seen him post lol

~NegZ

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to CrazyMage, eatenmyeyes, and Negative Zero's friend! We are not up to 123 people for the EN World Gathering!!:cool:

I have printed up the name badges that NeghVar kindly supplied. I will also print up several name badges without any alias on them. How many should I print up, 16 or 24. (Eight badges to a page.)

Looking forward to seeing you Friday night!!

Loegrimm

First Post
I will come!!!!! Directly from Italy. Probably I Will be very busy 'cause i will come with my CEO to work form company but I cn't miss the EN gathering!!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads