• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Mug Shots!

Piratecat said:
Here's me, about six months ago, during a work trip the the Disney studios in LA; I've since lost the beard.
Lost the beard...but you look like you're taking an ear in that picture. Good trade, I'd say.

As for me, the only pictures of me that I allow to exist are self portaits. The one I'm using as an avatar right now is the most recent(finished it about 2 weeks ago) and its pretty accurate.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Stop copying me! It's starting to wierd me out. I'm starting to think we really were seperated at birth.
You're the one who was born on my birthday!

(Rodrigo and I are exactly, to the day, the same age.)

Pbartender

First Post
Piratecat said:
Here's me, about six months ago, during a work trip the the Disney studios in LA; I've since lost the beard.

You're the one in the middle, right?

Here's a fairly recent (READ: sometime within the last five years) picture of me...

MattSmall.jpg

Though, three years worth of bicycling to work, and transferring off of rotating shift work have me looking just a little less chubby now.

Remove ads