• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Mug Shots!

Ferret

Explorer
I'd be careful he doesn't find you and attack you, for that remark (although it is appreciated ;) ). Remember: If you an see Chuck Norris he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only moments away from death! :eek:

Ferret

Explorer
Checking out the photos in the Hive, its cool to see you develop from a spore....=p Like some in there said, your pretty good looking, why hide it behind your mushroomie exterior.

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... now I am getting puzzled.

I use the mushroomie exterior b/c it's hugely entertaining for me primarily, and sometimes others also think it is funny in a "non-sequiteur" kinda way. (Is that how you spell that? :\ )

Besides, would you "pluck out the heart of my mystery and sound me from my lowest note to the top of my compass"? :D

A fungus cannot reveal ALL it's secrets after all. ;)

Edit: I should say thank you to you too for your kind words, though. I also like to see people develop "from a spore" as you aptly said. :lol:

Last edited:

Remove ads