• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World of Warcraft.

Dreeble

First Post
Heya:

Dreeble
Garona (Central, Carebear)
Undead Rogue
Lvl 45
Cohors Praetoria

Advice for Horde rogues: To raise pick lock skill to 100, just keep skilling up on the chests in the hold of the ship near Ratchet. To raise pick lock skill to 175 continue on the quest chest on the floor above. I didn't realize this until today, but spent 20 minutes raising my skill from 163 to 175. Was very happy as 175 is a crucial break point for opening sturdy boxes and steel boxes. I had a steel box in bank and it had a lvl 40 plate breastplate in it, woo! (There's also a +5 pick lock leatherworking gloves that I have, but I still wanted a natural 175)

Alliance rogues: The chest they open on the top of a tower somewhere (Westfall?) can similarly be used to skill up to 175. There's an elite mob there that would need to be dealt with however.

Take care,
Dreeble

Last edited:

driver8

First Post
I gave in and joined Blizzards cult. And I like it.

Runek
Llane (normal) Eastern Time Zone
Dwarf Paladin
Level 12
Ironforge and environs
Guild Emperor's Thousand

Last edited:

Spatula

Explorer
Enforcer said:
I made 9 different characters (one of each class) on Feathermoon, a low population (currently) RP server
I haven't been able to find an explination of RP servers anywhere. I know what the difference between the normal servers and PVP servers are, but what, exactly, makes a Roleplay server different from a normal one?

Spatula

Explorer
Thanks, DarkJezter. I was looking for that info on the WoW site and couldn't find it. Didn't think to look under "policies."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads