EN World's fame grows ever more vast...

I didn't want to type out the full article, but here's the relevant part...

-------

No site covering any subject has impressed me as much as EN World (www.enworld.org). This 3rd Edition megasite offers everything: daily news, quality reviews of the latest products, and downloads galore. If there's a new spell, monster, magic item, etc., listed on another site, EN World is almost sure to let you know where to find it and offer a convenient link to the download.

Another great service can be found in the reviews section: in addition to the well-written and informative staff reviews, you'll find links to opinions on many other products. These product write-ups come from both EN readers and other Web sites. Finding what you're looking for is a snap. You can search by company or product, or see all the reviews written by a particular person.

The adventure archive is even more impressive: if it's free and offered for download, you can bet there's a link to it here. There's much, much more at EN World (by the way, EN stands for Eric Noah, the original founder of the site), so search around and you'll be amply rewarded.

This site is completely fan-based, and must cost a small fortune to maintain, so if you find it as useful as I think you will, be sure to support it by making a donation through Pay Pal, or a purchase through the site's online store (you'll even get a 10% discount on anything you buy).

from R&D for D&D: Part One by Rob Smolka, GAMES magazine, November 2002

Privateer

First Post
Wow, the quote from the magazine sounded like so much praise that it could have been an advertisment. Especially the suggestion to donate. I hope Morrus didn't start promising people his Hot Italian Beef. :p

Yes, this is a great site! Hurrah for us all! And the staff, of course...

Gaius

First Post
On another note, ENWorld, Eric Noah, Morrus and Piratecat got a shout out in "Serpent in the Fold." Nice little dedication to the crew. Guess it pays to be the best D&D website in town.

Gaius

Fast Learner

First Post
Rob obviously reads the boards here, but out of humility probably won't pipe in, so I'll take a moment to note (as he and I game in the same group), he's a very cool guy and a great player and dm. I'm glad he has a pulpit from which to pimp ENWorld, and I'm sure he does, too. :)

Remove ads