EN5ider #101 - The Diabolist Class for 5E

New for EN5ider patrons! We begin our second hundred supplements with another new class - the Diabolist! Diabolists deal with forbidden secrets and dark entities, grasping for power through dark pacts. While they have things in common with necromancers and warlocks, diabolists are something entirely more... diabolical! Also included are two Dark Paths - the Demonic path and the Devilish path. And keep an eye out for next week, when Mike Myler introduces some conjured horrors, such as the accuser devil, contract devil, and more! Illustrated by Phil Stone. This is EN5ider's 6th full class.

New for EN5ider patrons! We begin our second hundred supplements with another new class - the Diabolist! Diabolists deal with forbidden secrets and dark entities, grasping for power through dark pacts. While they have things in common with necromancers and warlocks, diabolists are something entirely more... diabolical! Also included are two Dark Paths - the Demonic path and the Devilish path. And keep an eye out for next week, when Mike Myler introduces some conjured horrors, such as the accuser devil, contract devil, and more! Illustrated by Phil Stone. This is EN5ider's 6th full class.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Could you be a little more specific on what makes this not a warlock?
  • Diabolists, unlike warlocks, are pure evil! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Straight up "Gorey '80s horror flick" feeling. Very awesome!
  • Summoner of feinds! And so much more!
  • Spellcasting ability WISDOM!
  • Not a DPS spell-spammer!

If I were to line this up with a well-known character, I would probably say Liliana Vess from MTG. Access to seriously powerful and evil magics that are outside a warlock's scope.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevbeck45

Explorer
I'm kind of confused. I am a Patreon and am not getting this. Are there more than one form of Patreon options? I got the Doom article but not this.

Looks great, it has a very distinctive mechanic and flavor. I have, what I hope is, a simple question. Several of the conjured entities are not off-the-shelf and are asterisked "* Mike Myler, Conjured Horrors, EN World EN5ider". Where can I find these conjured horrors?

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
[MENTION=6855302]Quantum Rooster[/MENTION]
I think it was front page, but pt of description stated that another article (in 1 week) will be detailing some new fiends etc. :)

EDIT: Oh there it is, right there. Go to top of page. Read desc of article. Last line :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads