EN5IDER and TRAILSEEKER Articles & Adventures

This is a list of the articles and adventures commissioned so far for EN5ider and TRAILseeker. If you're interested in writing or art for either, check out the submissions page. When we launch, each will have 3 articles and one adventure for free. They'll be the free samples which will show you why you should subscribe! Each publication will initially produce four items per month, including one system-neutral item and one adventure.

This is a list of the articles and adventures commissioned so far for EN5ider and TRAILseeker. If you're interested in writing or art for either, check out the submissions page. When we launch, each will have 3 articles and one adventure for free. They'll be the free samples which will show you why you should subscribe! Each publication will initially produce four items per month, including one system-neutral item and one adventure.

button_en5ider.png

ARTICLES
Ryan Chaddock - Cherished Trinkets
Eric Pierce - What I Learned from The Hobbit
James Introcaso - Give Chase
David Anderson - Mundane Equipment Quality
Kiel Chenier - Those Who Crawl
Carl Heyl - Writing Good Puzzles*
Russ Morrissey - Tomes & Librams*

ADVENTURES
Paul Okesh - The Business of Emotion
Jeffrey Quinn - Mistaken Identity

button_trailseeker.png

ARTICLES
Russ Morrissey - Archery Contests
Jessie Staffer - Voludaemon
Jonathan Palmer - Style feats to emulate HEMA styles
Jonathan Palmer - Multiclassing feats
Thomas Kyle - Dirty Trick
Carl Heyl - Writing Good Puzzles*
Russ Morrissey - Tomes & Librams*

ADVENTURES
Thiago Rosa - Red Fangs in a White Night
Jonathan Garret - After Death

*System neutral articles which appear on both publications.

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
As far as I can tell, I'd have to order a bunch, store them, and then sell and ship them myself? That's some overhead I don't have the resources to do. I was hoping for something more like cafe press where they sell them on demand for you and pay royalties.

Yeah, that may be the case. Not sure though. If you want to contact them, just to make sure, ask for Patrick, and tell him that Tim Bannock sent you. We work together quite a bit, and he'd know all the models they use for their different customers.

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
That's all in the shiny new style guide on the site!

http://www.enworld.org/ensider/writers_guidelines.html

Huzzah! Missed that link somehow.

I guess I still need one point of clarification: can I say "you encounter a Mage" which refers to Ye Book That Shall Not Be Named's Mage statblock, or would it be safer to just stat up a new monster named "Mage" and thus avoid any possible confusion?

Sorry if these questions are better aimed at an email to James Haeck...

stokleplinger

First Post
For the record, and if anyone was on the fence about submitting something, it was a great experience working with James on the editing front. The Business of Emotion was the first adventure I've written and he was pretty patient with me as we worked on the final formatting and content edits.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the EN5IDER kickoff, can't wait to hear more about the roll out and see the final product!

Carl H

First Post
For the record, and if anyone was on the fence about submitting something, it was a great experience working with James on the editing front. The Business of Emotion was the first adventure I've written and he was pretty patient with me as we worked on the final formatting and content edits.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the EN5IDER kickoff, can't wait to hear more about the roll out and see the final product!

Agreed! James was excellent to work with.

I must say working under Felipe for Trailseeker was an excellent experience as well. As my En5ider colleagues, I'm very excited to be a part of this kickoff. Can't wait to see the final product!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads