Ends Meat (Boddynock Judging)

Walking Dad

First Post
"When evil sides with law, heroes sometimes need to be a bit anarchic or even chaotic to do the right thing.

If we cannot get the watch to arrst him for murder, I fear any framing would be futile."
Midias says to the others.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Perkiss, nods as if expecting this point to come up,

"Well yes, but if the person bribing you is dead its not in your interest to keep working for them - afterall they cannot pay you anymore. I would also be willing to guess that even those he provides for loathe Sal, he is not a likeable fellow."

Errandir

First Post
Reis shakes his head. "I think I'd like to hear what Perkiss's... informant... has to say about Sal. For all we know, the man might be lying, or might simply not want to talk. There's no point in making decisions before we know as much as we can."

Walking Dad

First Post
"I think Reis got a point. And, Perkiss, did you just suggest to kill Sal and then balame him for something he hasn't done?" Midias says to the others.

[sblock=OOC]
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
"Indeed I did! The man is a pestilence! I will take whatever punishment you deem appropriate, I do not wish him to pay for my crimes, but he should pay for his own! Pardon me if your high ideals would hold you back from justice. Sometimes you need to see that the law and justice are not necessarily the same thing, which do you chose to uphold Master Midias? What is just or what is lawful?"

Perkiss stops and breathes heavily desperation written upon his features as he glowers at Fat Sal shaking his head.

Boddynock

First Post
A note from orsal in the General Discussion thread has alerted me to the fact that Halford hasn't been around since the 2nd of December. H, if you're out there, could you post here, please?

And could the players also post, please, so that I can get an idea of who's still available for this game?

Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases