• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enigma Vs. Scar (Shaff Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
(Don Wu)
Scar the Swamp Lizard
Gang Boss 0 Down on Luck
6/5
Thug: Signature Style: Lizard, Dirty Trick, Gang Member: Swamp
Gang Boss: Master of Shadows, Signature Location: Ocean, Sneaky Trick, Gang Member: Plains
Yakuza Seal Pendant: No Powers
Yen: 1

I find your Emperor to be unkempt, your listfield to be infectious, and your dojo to be ignorant.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma
Dark Warrior-2 (Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style-Lightning)(Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisioned Blade
Record: 2-4
1 Yen

"I will battle you!"

"I find your children to be juvenile, your fountain to be slovenly, and your experience to be child-like.

Not only that, but also: I find your neighbor to be bland, your business to be ill-kept, and your mojo to be lacking."

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
If Enigma was in a Dojo, by far Don Wu would win, but since he isnt and calling someone's experience child-like is almost as good....

Insult to Enigma, please state match length and type.

shaff

First Post
very well:

The Ancients have decreed this match to take place at the fountain south of the Palace of the Dragon Kings on the evening of the dagger.

Post first moves.

shaff

First Post
I like both of the moves, but im going to give Don wu the point, i just love the sheer power of that move. I mean he did slaughter a volcano.

Point and Yen Don Wu!
1 flag Don Wu, 0 flags Enigma, target 4!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Scar takes the Unicorn stance and tries a flying headbut to the skull of engima.....

The unicorn strikes the prairie; drifts close to the roar of the bone!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads