• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Photoshop Challenge: Hate of d02

Dark Jezter said:
See the very first post in this thread. There is a link to the message board post that started the whole "My hate of d02 know no limit" trend.

I saw that, but I still don't get it. Are we talking D2 as in damage roll, 3E part 2? The whole thread is on the inside of the joke.

I'm on the outside.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Jondor_Battlehammer said:
I saw that, but I still don't get it. Are we talking D2 as in damage roll, 3E part 2? The whole thread is on the inside of the joke.

I'm on the outside.

Thanks!
Jondor, the whole thread, and the one you were pointed too is in refrence to a rant originally posted at rpg.net about the d20 system.

The individual who posted the rant had exceptionally bad spelling and simply couldnt get his ideas out coherently.

This entire post is basically making fun of that rant with various photo manipulations.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Jondor_Battlehammer said:
Jondor, "May hate of d20 hat no limit" is essentially the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"* of the d20 RPG crowd. To summarize, about 2 years ago, a poster on RPG.net (iirc) posted a diatribe against his dislike of the d20 system. You see a good chunk of the text on many of the images here. It was heavily lambasted for it's poor grammar, spelling and lack of focus or cohesive thought. A lengthy debate continues to this day as to whether it was a legitimate post or a troll. The amusement value came from the poorly thought out rant, which presented little by way of actual argument and displaying a poor understanding of the rules that were being criticized.

* - On the chance you're unfamiliar with 'All you base', a quick note. The phrase comes from a game for the Sega system many years ago, notable primarily for it's horrible english translations. Like most things on the 'net, some folks reminisced over it, and then it became a running gag. Nothing might have come of it...except one of those folks made this movie. Then it just hit the zeitgeist....you get the idea.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Got one, too. A classic of the RPG-Community meets a Classic of the Photoshopper-Community.

Classic Squared

(if anyone could tell me how to create a thumbnailed preview, I'd be grateful)

Last edited:

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Some more.

hatefordummies.jpg

hatebaby.jpg

hatefelloff.jpg

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Yesterday, a sand barge called the No Limits broke in half while in a Meuse lock.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wreck.jpg
    wreck.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Remove ads