Epic Experience Points

Sykyrys

First Post
How many experience points does an ECL 409 character have?

Can someone create an Epic Level chart for experience points that go that high, or even better an epic experience calculator program?

I have virtually no experience with graphing or scientific calculators.

Pssthpok

First Post
Open Excel.
In cell A1, type "1"; in cell A2, type "2". Drag that down to whatever level you want to deal with.
Now, in cell B1, type "0"; in cell B2, type "=sum(A1*1000)+B1". Drag that down to whatever level you want to deal with.

Done.

(BTW: 83,436,000 XP for ECL 409, if my 3E mind hasn't turned to complete crap since I saw the light of 4E).

Sykyrys

First Post
:-S I don't have excel, is there any way you or someone could do the math in excel then post it up as an attachment?

:) I'd be extremely grateful.

Real Sorceror

First Post
As someone who regularly plays above level 60, I would highly suggest dropping the exp system entirely and just grant levels based on the encounters and speed of the game. Tracking millions of exp is a pretty big hassle, imo.

poilbrun

Explorer
I don't know how it might be of use, but it was quick enough to do. Please find the list to level 1000 attached as an html page within a zip file.

Attachments

• XP Needed to Level 1000.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 178

There is a simple mathematical formula to work out EXP quickly, but for the life of me I cannot recall what it is. :eek:

Level x Level -1, divide by 2 and multiply by 1000...completely random could be wrong, but its something like that. I feel too poorly to work it out right now.

Howdy poilbrun matey! :)

Haven't chatted in a while - I trust you and the family are keeping well?

poilbrun said:
Yep, your formula is indeed correct. I never noticed it before!

It is!? WOW! That was one in a million remembering that - I guess all the old information is still locked inside my noggin somewhere. :D

Remove ads