• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Episode II) Yoda makes me squeal with glee.

Ristamar

Adventurer
You know, I've heard about this trailer, and I've been tempted to watch it, but I won't. I've watched too many TV spots already, and I don't want to spoil the experience of seeing it on the big screen.

Needless to say, I am EXTREMELY anxious to see Yoda lay the smack down in AotC (and have it not look ridiculous). I'm glad it's getting such positive reactions.

King_Stannis

Explorer
the yoda action figure is currently one of the hardest to get. i was lucky enough to be there when they were opening the boxes at toys r us. the figure looks great, with yoda holding a lightsaber and using the force to pick up a big rock.

i am pumped to see this movie, and i can't wait to take my 3 1/2 year old boy who loves everything starwars these days.

KidCthulhu

First Post
yep. That's all me. Now you make sure you attribute that little gem properly. Remind me to tell you my pithy observation about the Dark Side and muffin baskets one of these days.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
So I'm sitting here, aimlessly surfing message boards, killing time until Angel starts, whistling "Home on the Range" because of a filk-song I read in another thread, stroking my cats who've jumped into my lap, and I read

It's amazing what you can do when Frank Oz gets his
hand out from up your a**.

and I burst out giggling, completely interrupting the song's rousing climax and scaring the hell out of my cats.

Thanks, KC! :D
Daniel

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I know when he removed his hand from MINE, I found I had heat vision. I could melt steel and vaporize liquids from 300 feet away for roughly an hour and a half.

Of course, around that time I realized with some horror what had been going on an hour and a half ago.

Remove ads