• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eric Noah Is My Half-Fiend Love Child

PA

First Post
Ferret said:
Wheres that song from? It scares me

It's from Ettin. From the ol' days of ENWorld, when Eric's power was only rivaled by his grandma's. As for where it really comes from... could I see you SAN score first, please?

Chronosome

First Post
Ferret said:
Wheres that song from? It scares me
It's an old Ettin tune, from their hard-to-find 2000 debut--the low-tech hi-five Better Than One. This collection of seventeen songs (some of them inspired by regular EN World posters) won 9 Grammys but, sadly, not a single ENnie.

Who am I? I oversee the Ettin franchise. I guess you could say I'm their manager--though I like to think my creative input has helped more than one song meet the project's strict standards. :)

As for the "blue" state of the Ettin website, fear not! I've hired a pretty decent webmaster to update the place and things are coming along pretty nicely, from what I've seen. Look for its redesigned relaunch sometime soon. At the new site you'll find more than just Ettin's classics--there'll be newer material from their last double album Earfood (including the hit single "Nutkinland"), rare and previously unheard tracks (like "Gravity" or "Morrus, I Love You"), collaborations and demos for their (currently untitled) album-in-progress!

There'll also be a place there for my visual art, I've been told.

In my sig you'll find the latest Ettin recording--but if you're looking for something silly, you may be disappointed. Ettin's more than goof, I hope you'll find. :cool:

Attachments

• CoverBetterThanOne.jpg
    CoverBetterThanOne.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads