• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eric Noah Is My Half-Fiend Love Child

PA

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
I had forgotten how pretty a song that was:)

Thanks PA.

And welcome back, haven't seen you in an age.

I actually came back just, what, one month ago, to post a call for stories for the next Amberzine. And it was an overwhelming success: 20 stories, including 6 by professional writers. Now we need to select 3 or 4... and that's where it becomes painful.

Talking about pain... your old "Know Billy, no peace / No Billy, know peace" sig was more fun. When I left the boards, there was (officially) nothing wrong with Angelboi's health. :(

Last edited:

PA

First Post
And who's Eric Noah's ¼th-fiend love child?

Ao the Overkitty said:
Oh man. That was great! Thanks for bring that to our attention.

Since you have a taste for creepy stuff, should I bring more to your attention?

LoveChild.jpg

Mh, no, that'd really be in bad taste. Above all if I then posted this:

TrueLove.jpg

Last edited:

PA

First Post
EricNoah said:
Bonjour mon ami!

Salut Eric. :)

You thought yourself safe? ;)

EricNoah said:
And for those of you wondering ... PA's avatar? It's the real deal.

My former avatar was, what, six years old... I felt a bit ashamed, so I finally replaced it by something more recent, a picture I took earlier this month for an article on Studies or Sports. I wish I could cling to my youth, but at least I can fight and keep in shape.

[edit] Actually, I could rewrite that as "RPG or Exercising" and it might make for an interesting read for other gamers too! There are many ways to keep in shape. And many physical activities that can be of interest for gamers, such as medieval/Renaissance fencing.

Last edited:

Remove ads