• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eric Noah Is My Half-Fiend Love Child

PA

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
Can someone cast blindness on me? Please?

Unless the 3.5 version is significantly better than the 3.0 one, this spell has already proven to be too weak to help.

PA

First Post
And several years later...

GGPC.jpg

Last edited:

PA

First Post
Song Will Vanish

I'm gonna clean my server space, which includes removing the "Eric Noah" song. If you want it, you've got 24 hours left to download it!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
eh heh heh heh heh heh heh... it doesn't say much, but what it says, it says over and over again. :D

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
Man, we have been here a while haven't we? I keep myself looking young by retaining a disproportionately low post count.
Hehe.
I still have "Eric Noah Is My Half-Fiend Love Child" on the old hard drive along with "Cyberzombie Hop" and "Opus Nutkin".

I think I have a copy of the first April Fools message board around here somewhere too. Not to mention some of WoTC's original countdown to 3E site with the RA interviews. The counter always reads 000.00:00:00 now, though. ;)

No wonder I need to buy some DVD-Rs... My compulsive collecting is going to be the end of me yet.

PA

First Post
Bran Blackbyrd said:
Man, we have been here a while haven't we? I keep myself looking young by retaining a disproportionately low post count.

Yet I do remember you... Your avatar hasn't changed, has it? :)

According to my post count, I'm even younger than you. :p Of course, at some point between two boards, we had to recreate our accounts, will all new counters...

Bran Blackbyrd said:
Hehe.
I still have "Eric Noah Is My Half-Fiend Love Child" on the old hard drive along with "Cyberzombie Hop" and "Opus Nutkin".

Never heard those, I must say.

Bran Blackbyrd said:
I think I have a copy of the first April Fools message board around here somewhere too. Not to mention some of WoTC's original countdown to 3E site with the RA interviews. The counter always reads 000.00:00:00 now, though. ;)

No wonder I need to buy some DVD-Rs... My compulsive collecting is going to be the end of me yet.

*PA needs a DVD burner*

Remove ads