• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Errors from PDF

Gandalf970

Explorer
I am sure it will come, but is the errors from the PDF posted yet. I will post here for now as I am keeping a word document for the things I don't understand or think are in error.

Pg 30 Dwarven Toughness is two things a trait and a gift, maybe change Dwarven Toughness under Gift to resilience.

Pg 30 The Gifts are not even, the Dwarven Stability is relatively weak (being knocked prone and shoved). I would add something here, maybe an expertise dice vs magic. Give the knock down and prone to Dwarven Toughness and remove the poison save.

Pg 31 Fury of Earth repeats the first sentence twice, this could be fixed.

Pg 35 It says Gnomes have impressive life spans rivaling that of elves, but they only live 350 to 500 years vs Elf up to 700 years?

Pg 41 Desperate Dash, repeats the Acrobatics checks made to avoid hazards.

Pg 44 Orc under suggested cultures, wildling is listed twice.

Pg 46 the description of Tiefling was lacking, unlike the Aasimir. It didn’t describe horns, colors or anything of that nature.

Pg59 I was shocked that Hill Dwarves like to settle things with a fight, but have community magic, friends, charm person and suggestion.

DataDwarf

Explorer
There is a bug report form up. It was listed in the last update on the Kickstarter

Lucas Yew

Explorer
Is the fact that Tieflings as of now do not communicate with Abyssal/Infernal/Whatever-Fiendish-Tongue by default, unlike Aasimars, an error too?

Scribe

Legend
Within Trials and Treasures, the Exploration Tables have a lot of Page @@, is my PDF viewer just not processing something?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Within Trials and Treasures, the Exploration Tables have a lot of Page @@, is my PDF viewer just not processing something?
That entire chapter is getting a redo as we’re not happy with it. The @@ have been left as the page numbers will change when we do that .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads