Eschton [mature] IC - Calling Arabesu

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil carefully applies the "blue shine" to her armor, noting that it does indeed shine blue, and actually goes rather well with the golden (imitation) fey-forged links of the chainmail.

"I'm uploading my link," she reports as she finishes. "Thyrxiex is right. This is a potentially huge problem. These things are powerful, and numerous, and unknown. We have a lot more to think about than personal gain here."

"I also think we might want to see if we can find something...important on this thing before we leave. We may never get another chance to see one of these ships on the inside like this. The only problem is that they could send forces through the portal into the mirror room."

Voidrazor

First Post
(OOC: Sorry I've let things hang so long waiting for further reply. I'll assume you all are going to try to teleport directly to the chamber that Melanoce was scrying. In a few days, I'll post an update with that assumption in mind. So if anyone wants to do something else instead, or to make additional preparations, now would be a good time to pipe up :cool:)

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: After buying a 12th lvl Girallon's Blessing potion SavSpe pg. 67 (900g, 2 hour duration), a least demonslayer augment crystal (1000g, +1d6 to evil outsiders) for her chain...

Changing back into hybrid form, Serraphinna is as ready to go as is gonna be. She chuggs the potion and sprouts 6 more arms before drawling out her chain and sliding it though all eight of her hands. She takes back to what little air there is in tunnel and hovers, waiting for the others to signal the ready.

Voidrazor

First Post
Between Tyrroth's spell and Serraphina's boots, you are all able to teleport the chamber where the magic sensor has mysteriously frozen. And because the scrying device works otherwise, you are able to time your arrival to a low ebb in the number of the "room's" occupants. Four tentacled, many-eyed horrors float in the green fluid that half fills the pulsating chamber.
overseersj6.png

Also present is a oddly formed brown creature with webbed feet.
MM35_PG39.jpg

The area itself is 150' across, but taller than it is wide, roughly the shape of an upside down turnip. Numerous passages lead from the chamber both above and below the "water" line.[sblock=Shayuri and Tyrroth]Partially immersed, in the middle of the tentacled creatures is a sight that sends your mystical senses reeling. It appears somewhat like a lattice of iridescent chitinous material, marked or scaled in a subtle tessellated pattern. Some of the junctions in the lattice are made up of bilious sacs, buldging with ovoid contents. The structure or entity is barely brushing three-dimensional space, like a pencil tip touching a two-dimensional paper flatland. Its latticework extends further into non-euclidean directions beyond even your enhanced sensorium. (Its the grayed out area in the middle of the map.)[/sblock]
Battle Map
Initiative rolls please! :D

Arabesu

Huzzah.

Initiative: 28 [http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1703882]

200 hp, Large size, AC 62 (touch 33, non-corporeal touch 43), +6 false images, 20% miss chance, SR 23, DR10/magic Vs ranged, immune cold, air, level drain, resist 10 acid, electricity, fire.

OOC: Assuming that it has been less than 20 minutes since our last fight (I counted 4 rounds... is that right?) then he still has a plethora of spell affects going, including his Cornugon form (he is size large).

OOC: Is Eleven's protective aura working now? It wasn't before...

[sblock=changes to stat block from polymorph and other spells: ]
polymorph =
Str 36, Dex 30, Con 30; Grapple +34 (or up to +50); 10ft space/10ft reach; Speed 80, Fly 110 (average); Fort +24, Reflex +26; AC 58, touch 33, non-corporeal touch 39; additional +8 to strength checks, +4 to concentration and dexterity checks except hide which is at a net +0; Melee attack: unarmed strike +31/+26/+21 (3d8+17; +4 vs DR); Ranged Attack +24 dagger +1 (1d4+14);

+ false life (200 hp) + shield (+4 AC) + mirror image (+6 images)[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Vertexx69

First Post
Serraphina - HP194/194 AC 50(touch 35) Saves: f19/23vpois, r21, w22 SR25, PR40

Serraphna takes in her surroundings at a glance as the scene unfolds before the ragtag group. -Damn I forgot the scintilating scale potion-
Initiative:14

Remove ads