[etools] char sheets with more info re: familiars and companions

Chaz

First Post
That looks great eric. you realy seem to be getting the hang of working on those char sheets.

Question(s): have you looked at adding this to the char picture version of the char sheet? also, have you tried analizing the spell sheet the fluid guys made that shows spells in the correct order to possibly add that functionality to the other(or your familliar version) char sheets?

In any case great job. :)

How are you accessing and arranging these sheets? Are you workin in HTML? id like to try and mess with it a bit to if you can give me a tip or two on how best to aproach it.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
It was a frickin' pain, chiefly because I don't actually know xsl. :) And further complicated by the fact that I do know HTML. There are somethings that are just the same as HTML and some things that are different. It took me about 2 hours of experimentation to get them working right.

I could pretty easily take care of putting this same info on the Portrait Sheet. Probably will take care of that this afternoon.

Good question about the spell order, I'll take a look at that spell sheet...

Chaz

First Post
Thanks Eric, I look forward to seeing it if you get it figured out.

One thing, I guess i didnt ask my question right. I was wondering what program/editor etc. you were using to work on these sheets? Html editor? text editor? Thanks again.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Text editor (notepad).

I took care of the portrait sheets -- redownload my zip to get them.

I can kind of see how they did the spell sheet order thingy but there's no way I can get that over into the character sheet, I'm just not clever enough. :(

Chaz

First Post
Thanks Bro, I will have a look at it also. Who knows maybe we can figure it out yet. Im hoping that Fluid will be up again soon. I realy miss that board.
Im also playing with the table editors, trying to figure them out.
Thanks again.

Remove ads