• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[eTools] Ghelspad Gods uploaded

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
gariig said:
I know PCGen did. Does ETools, no. Will people ask, well, doesn't look like it so far.

Gariig

stiill if they WERE able to it would be a great boon for the ETools application and work rather well. I heard speculation about add-on packs and was wondering if there was one down the road. This is just for clarification for more and more people to not have a FUBAR situation on their hands if/when publishers start seeing their material in ETools..

gariig

First Post
If they release splat packs, the only new thing will be PrCs probably. Most of Sword and Fist, Masters of the Wild, and FRCS are entered. A lot of the PrCs could be entered, but I don't think there is a way to do "+1 spell casting level" prestige classes..Yet.

Gariig

Orcus

First Post
I'm talking with Steve Wieck of SSS this week about this topic and hope to have a position on this soon.

Of course, there are copyright issues involved in distributing content that is not yours, so anyone doing that needs to think about it before doing it.

The NWN issue is a little different because of the terms of the NWN EULA which screwed everything up.

Clark

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Orcus said:
I'm talking with Steve Wieck of SSS this week about this topic and hope to have a position on this soon.

Of course, there are copyright issues involved in distributing content that is not yours, so anyone doing that needs to think about it before doing it.

Clark

that's pretty much the way I took it. I remeber that Necro had talked about a etools add-on pack but didn't if it would have been released already or was in the works.

I remember Necro's stance on the whole NWN fiasco and didn't want to see another piece of software end up in that bunch.

Can we then say that you can work on the files for your personal use and not distribute them freely similar to the NWN model or RIAA stance?

vic20

Fool
Leopold said:

your arguement is flawed. Read any post for the NWN modules it's the same principle.

Sorry, I don't have access to the legendary Search feature. Could you send me a link to one of these posts?

Always willing to be disproved,
Vic20

Remove ads