• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
Kane gives a toothy grin, then releases the halfling, "What your name littleone?" the bugbear asks.

[sblock=IG]
You can adventure as level 4 even if not approved, but I just went ahead and reviewed your sheet and it's approved (I sent the e-mail)[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Hergunna nods after considering Lord Byron's latest offer. "I'll do it," she says. "Eventually I need to get on with my own business, but I'm still not really sure where to start. There might be some leads in Allaria. So sure, I'm in."

After Kruk and Carolina make their way over and the dwarf makes his pitch, Hergunna grins. "Well met," she says to Kruk. "I'm Hergunna, from the Surtyr, and I'd be happy to have a dwarf who's handy with an axe to keep us company. If you're half the warrior that some I've known in my homeland have been, well... then you'd be a damn good warrior," she finishes a bit lamely. "Kane, put down that poor halfling before you break her!"

[sblock=ooc]I haven't had a chance to make level 4 Hergunna yet, it will probably not be until the weekend.[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
Mervin smiles. "Well, it does seem you are more than adequately covered for this job. I believe I will try to find something for which my skills are more suited. Thank you for the offer."

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil smiles as Kruk and Carolina approach. He pulls is bow off his back leisurely but holds it like a harp. After the introductions end he begins to sing:

Two more join Wil Rando's band
So Lord Byron will be kept alive
Mervin bids the group farewell
But with the new they are now five

A clever lady name Carolina
A stout dwarf warrior named Kruk
Lend their art and steel to us
So we don't wind up in the muck

Wil looks a bit confused for a moment. He looks over to Kruk and asks in a lower voice Does your name rhyme with "duck" or "luke"?

[sblock=OOC] Wil doesn't have either of his approvals yet, but I am ready for the adventure. Where is the new thread Tenchuu?[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Virtue of Prescience (if ally within 5 is hit by less than 2), Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade (if ally misses with melee by less than 6), Arrow of Warning (if bloodied ally is attacked)
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:19 Insight: 17
AC: 19 NAD:14/16/19
HP: 40/40 Surges: 8/8 Surge Value: 10 AP: 1
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Draconic
Str:8 Dex:14 Wis:14 Con:13 Int:10 Cha:21

Powers:
At Will - Jinx Shot, Cutting Words
Encounter - Second Wind, Shout of Triumph, Twin Strike, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Majestic Word, Words of Friendship, Moment of Escape, Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade
Daily - Arrow of Warning, Inevitable Shot, Songbow of Vanishment

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Magicman...you no come with Kane? Oh that too bad, you were a good dragon killer. Kane hopes you have wind at back and dead enemies at your feet" Kane says, a look of sadness as he pats Mervin on the shoulder.

[sblock=ooc]
Ha! Now I'm a real bugbear...even EnWorld recognizes that ;) [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Wil looks a bit confused for a moment. He looks over to Kruk and asks in a lower voice Does your name rhyme with "duck" or "luke"?

Kruk stares blankly at Wil and then blinks "What?...er...are you gonna drink the rest of your ale?"

[sblock=ooc]
Kruk needs two approvals too. I'm almost done with him.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Ok magicman, you have good fun on adventures. Go kill more dragons" Kane says to Mervin waving goodbye as he walks out of the tavern, following Mr. Lord Byron.

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk follows Kane as his mind drifts from thought to thought about what type of trouble his friend back home is encountering. I wish they would have told me, he thinks to himself, frustrated that he doesn't know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads