Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
But yeah, looking at this chart, I'm thinking maybe instead of doing more Thematic Toolkit releases once I get caught up, I should focus on under-served class support.

xiphumor

Legend
I know in my case, I already am. Or at least, I should be. @xiphumor check your DTRPG library and notifications and if you're missing something, I'll top you up.
Oh, you are! I just didn’t want to publicly advertise that fact without your permission. :) I neither wanted you to be approached by people thinking they should somehow deserve free stuff for XYZ reasons or to make other publishers feel that they had some kind of obligation.

Meanwhile, the fiend on my shoulder says “YES! DEMAND TITHES! NONE SHALL PUBLISH WITHOUT PAYING TRIBUTE TO THE MIGHTY XIPHUMOR! MWAHAHAHA!!!”

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Oh, you are! I just didn’t want to publicly advertise that fact without your permission. :) I neither wanted you to be approached by people thinking they should somehow deserve free stuff for XYZ reasons or to make other publishers feel that they had some kind of obligation.

Meanwhile, the fiend on my shoulder says “YES! DEMAND TITHES! NONE SHALL PUBLISH WITHOUT PAYING TRIBUTE TO THE MIGHTY XIPHUMOR! MWAHAHAHA!!!”
Yeah, fair. Also, the assembled should note that I offered this to Xiphumor, he didn't approach me. It also came with the understanding that if I wanted any specific compiled data, he'd give me a hand with that.

I think that's probably the proper etiquette, FWIW. Publishers can offer, but it's generally bad form to ask.

xiphumor

Legend
Yeah, fair. Also, the assembled should note that I offered this to Xiphumor, he didn't approach me. It also came with the understanding that if I wanted any specific compiled data, he'd give me a hand with that.

I think that's probably the proper etiquette, FWIW. Publishers can offer, but it's generally bad form to ask.
I’m xiphumor, and I approve of this message.

Remove ads