Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

xiphumor

Legend
EDIT: Corrected error. Previous graphs listed one too few Espers and one too many Wizards (Proscriber had been counted twice).

Might you put a short write up synopsizing each of the classes that are not in the core, which might entice people to check them out?

For instance, I don't really know what a wielder is. Or where it is.

arms

Explorer
Only Kickstarter backers have it (Rogue Genius Games hit pause a couple weeks ago so its public release is delayed) but Veranthea Codex: Grethadnis includes the Doonfist Pistolero fighter, Entri Entrapper ranger, Oath of the Merchanteer herald, Scientific Innovator artificer, and Wild Scholar wizard archetypes.
I somehow completely missed that it existed, now waiting for the public release along with the release for MoAR:Complete I'm really exited for the 3pp content coming out

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I somehow completely missed that it existed, now waiting for the public release along with the release for MoAR:Complete I'm really exited for the 3pp content coming out
It's been a month to the day since I last poked them about it so sent them another friendly reminder this morning. Hopefully soon! 🤞 🤞

(and for anyone waiting on Oops! All Dragons: I poked Legendary Games about that a little under 2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
I have a Thematic Toolkit release that will be out in the next few days (possibly even tonight; we'll see what my evening looks like) that has new cleric, esper, and ranger archetypes. :)

Remove ads