• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

xiphumor

Legend
EDIT: Corrected error. Previous graphs listed one too few Espers and one too many Wizards (Proscriber had been counted twice).

Might you put a short write up synopsizing each of the classes that are not in the core, which might entice people to check them out?

For instance, I don't really know what a wielder is. Or where it is.

arms

Explorer
Only Kickstarter backers have it (Rogue Genius Games hit pause a couple weeks ago so its public release is delayed) but Veranthea Codex: Grethadnis includes the Doonfist Pistolero fighter, Entri Entrapper ranger, Oath of the Merchanteer herald, Scientific Innovator artificer, and Wild Scholar wizard archetypes.
I somehow completely missed that it existed, now waiting for the public release along with the release for MoAR:Complete I'm really exited for the 3pp content coming out

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I somehow completely missed that it existed, now waiting for the public release along with the release for MoAR:Complete I'm really exited for the 3pp content coming out
It's been a month to the day since I last poked them about it so sent them another friendly reminder this morning. Hopefully soon! 🤞 🤞

(and for anyone waiting on Oops! All Dragons: I poked Legendary Games about that a little under 2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
I have a Thematic Toolkit release that will be out in the next few days (possibly even tonight; we'll see what my evening looks like) that has new cleric, esper, and ranger archetypes. :)

Remove ads