• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
Got a post going up soon, spent all morning at a meeting and now I have to catch up, but when I get more than a couple of minutes to scrape together I'll get something up.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As most of you know, I am unemployed again. That means that, due to time constraints, I'll be only be posting in each of my PbPs once a week. This game gets Tuesdays.

Expect an IC post shortly.

Shayuri

First Post
Not to kick you when you're down...I loved the update you have there for me, but it didn't really...resolve any of my actions. I don't know where Angelina is, or how she did, or if there's any complications you want to introduce, or if I should just narrate the resolution and assume she was successful.

Need a little guidence here. Then I can post appropriately and keep Angie's story chuggin' along. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, well, after stashing it there...I may write a little scene about that with your permission...she'd finish out her shift, which happily ends before sunrise...then go home and try to get a safe place to 'sleep' while simultaneously having to deal with all the stuff she's blocked out for the moment.

So yep. Bunch of arpee there, probably not a lot of mandatory GM intervention unless you want to spring something on her. :)

TillForPie

First Post
Oops! I'd kind of assumed my last post to be the final post of Ira's prologue (or at least of the night, if the prologue will last longer than that). If that can't be the case I'll work out a response for Kevin in the next day or so.

:)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yeah, the prologue will be taking us up through December 25th, 1999, with some "training montage" time-skipping in there somewhere. I want to do each character's first real "hunt" or the equivalent there-of, as well as their indoctrination into their respective clans.

Remove ads