Evil Has Awoken In Holdenshire! TO STAKE A VAMPIRE Is Here!

The sequel to TO SLAY A DRAGON is here! TO STAKE A VAMPIRE sees the heroes return, newly be-knighted, from their journey to slay the evil dragon Cirothe and rescue the captured Ariadne, only to find that things are not as they should be. What is causing this blight upon their idyllic county? The sequel to the acclaimed TO SLAY A DRAGON, this adventure can also be used as a standalone horror-themed adventure. Can the heroes uncover the cause of the curse, and defeat the evil infecting the land? A PATHFINDER ROLEPLAYING GAME adventure for 7th level characters.

The sequel to TO SLAY A DRAGON is here! TO STAKE A VAMPIRE sees the heroes return, newly be-knighted, from their journey to slay the evil dragon Cirothe and rescue the captured Ariadne, only to find that things are not as they should be. What is causing this blight upon their idyllic county? The sequel to the acclaimed TO SLAY A DRAGON, this adventure can also be used as a standalone horror-themed adventure. Can the heroes uncover the cause of the curse, and defeat the evil infecting the land? A PATHFINDER ROLEPLAYING GAME adventure for 7th level characters.

stav.jpg

Evil has awoken in Holdenshire!

The dead leaves of autumn’s passing are nowhere to be seen in the blustery cold of the harsh winter that grips the countryside. Windows and doors are shuttered against the elements, and the few townsfolk walking the hills and paths in Holdenshire are bundled up tightly, moving at a brisk gait that warrants no interruption.

A dismal sense of despair permeates the very air in Hengistbury and Thornbury, turning the once friendly townsfolk into standoffish shut-ins. Bats, rats, and wolves are becoming more common in the once safe hills and valleys of Holdenshire. Perhaps worst of all, Lord Pemberton has fallen ill and governance of the land has waned during this harshest of seasons.

The sequel to the acclaimed TO SLAY A DRAGON, this adventure can also be used as a standalone horror-themed adventure. Can the heroes uncover the cause of the curse, and defeat the evil infecting the land?

A PATHFINDER ROLEPLAYING GAME adventure for 7th level characters.

As a bonus, if you read through to the end of this article, click this link to redeem a coupon to get it for free.

fireinthedust

Explorer
You are the BEST! I was looking down the article for a link to the *first* adventure, but seeing this made my night. THANKS SO MUCH! (looks great, btw)

allenw

Explorer
Any 5E To Slay a Dragon news?

Well, I can't say anything yet, but EN5ider patrons should keep their eyes peeled this holiday season. We've got something big on the horizon... ;)

In the Kickstarter comments, Morrus mentioned that a 5e version of TSaD would be appearing in EN5ider (in installments). Any news or timeline on that? Any chance of playtest materials for the first bit? I'm starting my 5e campaign in Holdenshire this weekend. ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In the Kickstarter comments, Morrus mentioned that a 5e version of TSaD would be appearing in EN5ider (in installments). Any news or timeline on that? Any chance of playtest materials for the first bit? I'm starting my 5e campaign in Holdenshire this weekend. ;)

It's underway but I don't have a timescale. It's definitely happening though!

Remove ads

Remove ads