Ex-WotC Employees

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Penny Williams: Owns Crystal Unicorn Enterprises, LLC, a freelance writing/editing and publishing. Products include: Phoenix Lore(TM) Magazine, an online pdf publication; and Arcana Minor adventures, a line designed specifically for introducing young players to D&D.

Jennifer Paige: Microsoft

Julia Martin: Microsoft

Linae Foster: Passport Game Studios; Products include various board games such as Tokaido, Kalua, Trajan, Soccero, Castaways, and Ace Detective

Bill Slavicsek: Writer/Content Designer at ZeniMax Online Studios (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Cheers, dude.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not sure whether to include the non-gaming information. If they're no longer in the gaming business, it's probably not of interest to readers - and they probably don't want their current details plastered all over gaming sites. Dunno. What do you guys think?

dd.stevenson

Super KY
I'm not sure whether to include the non-gaming information. If they're no longer in the gaming business, it's probably not of interest to readers - and they probably don't want their current details plastered all over gaming sites. Dunno. What do you guys think?

I don't know if we need non-gaming info, but I think that maybe a link to their personal blog/g+/twitter/web site might be worth including. I know I personally like to check in with various designer's pages now and then to see what's rattling around in their heads.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

For what it is worth, all the info I posted is from their public profiles on Linked-In

Remove ads