• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted

Welverin

First Post
Apok said:
As far as charms go, you'll really need the book for this. All Solar Exalts start play with 10 Charms, but there are plenty to pick from. Go to White-Wolf's website and you can download the Solar "charm cards" in pdf format.

Which can be found here.

The Quick Start PDF would also be a good download for the Anima effects and other general information.

The Sidereal fatsplat is only a month away... yay! :D

Did you see the description for Prismatic Order of Creation?

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Welverin said:
Definitely worth the money.

Who have you seen condemning it?

not here, but I've talked with people who hated it, or it's SOMEWHAT anime-ish art. Not as much as people seem to like it.

But there's a lot of books, and that's a chunk of money/time to involve in learning it.

Welverin

First Post
MrFilthyIke said:
not here, but I've talked with people who hated it, or it's SOMEWHAT anime-ish art. Not as much as people seem to like it.

What other games do they like?

But there's a lot of books, and that's a chunk of money/time to involve in learning it.

You really can get by with nly the core book. Though the Book of 3 Circles and Scavenger Sons seem to be popular suggestions as well (from what I've seen), and maybe throw the St book in there as well.

A friend of mine ran a game for a year or more and the only books he has are the core book, tBo3C, STG, and The Dragon-blooded.

Remove ads